Benarthril Pain Relieving Oil gives immediate alleviation of the pain and at the same time commences the healing and rejuvenation process that gives long lasting protection to the whole body against degenerative musculoskeletal pains. Benarthril provides targeted and fast relief of aches and pain; it can be used for sore muscles, stiff neck as well as treatment for arthritic pains, simple backache, wrist and ankle joint pain, strains, bruises and sprains.
Benarthril offers a joint relaxation by pacifying stiffness & inflammation, improves lubrication and blood circulation. Benarthril Pain Relieving Oil is an excellent combination of natural herbal oils, having significant counter - irritant properties. Benarthril Pain Relieving Oil relieves pain of muscles and deeper tissues, even after local application.
Medicinal Properties of Ingredient :
- Nirgundi- It is a very good muscle relaxant, pain relieving, reduces painful swellings and is anti inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties.
- Gandhapura Tel - It possess anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Gandhapura helps to treat rheumatism, gout and supports healthy inflammation response.
- Jyotishmati Tel- It is beneficial in pain disorders including muscle cramps, backache, sciatica, and osteoarthritis. Sustains natural pain management
- Nilgiri Tel- It is believed to have a number of medicinal properties. It relives muscle and joint pain.
- Til Tel – It reduces the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. Promote muscle relaxation.
- Karpur- It boosts circulation towards the joints and speeds the healing and will give relief to aching body. It helps to cure swelling of various body parts so give relief to joints pain and help to improve circulations.
- Phudina Satva- Its medicinal properties offer fast symptomatic relief. It is also extremely useful in joint pain & sprains. It is a natural relief to arthritis.
- Ajwain- It contains anaesthetic property that helps in soothing pain and swelling, in the people suffering from arthritis. Ajwain preserves antibiotic compounds that help to combat inflammation and other associated symptoms of arthritis.
- Aal- It targets spine, muscles, tendons and the bones, as well as the joints. Promotes normal muscle relaxation
Benefits & Most Effective On :
- Causes cutaneous vasodilation
- Deep Penetration for prompt action in pain and inflammation
- Significant counter-irritant property
- Relieves Knee Pain
- Reduce Shoulder Pain
- Pacify Back Pain
- Controls Wrist Pain
- Alleviate Muscles Pain
- Relieves the symptoms of Spondylitis
- Helps to Relieve Arthritic Pain
- Improves Flexibility Support
- Offers Long Lasting Relief
Direction for Use :
- Benarthril Pain Relieving Oil is for external application only.
- Apply and gently massage on painful joints or muscles.
- Repeat as needed, not more than four times a day.
- Make sure that the pressure is not too much while applying and the area of application is clean and without any cuts or wounds.
- Keep the motion circular in direction and keep massaging for few minutes.
- If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use & consult a physician.
- Wash hands after each use with water.
- For External Use Only