Ayuvardan is empowered by super natural antioxidant herbs based on Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapy known as “Rasayana”. In this stressful, busy and fast life our natural health, happiness and well being are masked by impurities which deteriorate normal body functions. Rejuvenation Therapy can revitalize senses, detoxify the body, restore good health, young look and enhance resistance power. Ayuvardan boosts immunity and works as an immuno-modulator. Highly rich in antioxidant properties and hasan array of health and immune boosting ingredients which help the body functions to work on higher level.
Ayuvardan is a comprehensive health solution for you and your family. It is made up of precious and time tested Ayurvedic herbs and has a proficiency to prevent old age diseases and fatal diseases. Ayuvardan is also helpful for common health problems.
Ayuvardan maintains all body functions in a proper way. It detoxifies, revitalize and rejuvenate each body cells and gives longivity. It expels toxins and decontaminates body from within. Ayuvardan is overall health blessing for entire family.
Medicinal Properties of Ingredient :
- Basil - Basil posses disease combating property, acts as an anti-inflammatory, fights cancer, Contains antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
- Aloevera -Aloevera is enriched withvitamin A, C and E and vitamin B12.Ithasantioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. It acts as laxative that helpsto relieve constipation.
- Sunthi - It accelerates metabolic rate to improve digestion. It helps to prevent various heart ailments and may helps to open the blockage in the blood vessels. Sunthimay also effective to lower high cholesterol.It gives a warm relief in cold and cough.
- Ashwabala - It enhances all dhatus and thereby improves immunity, virility and sexual vitality. Being an excellent antioxidant Ashwabala improves the nervine energy and is highly effective in male and female infertility and sexual dysfunction. Ashwabala cleanses and revitalizes the uro-genital musculature.
- Guduchi - Guduchi is highly valued in Ayurveda for its detoxifying, rejuvenating, immunoboosting, and anti-rheumatic properties. It is effective for immune support, skin disorders, arthritis, liver disorders, gout (and rheumatic disorders) and also highly effective in reducing the side effects of chemotherapy in cancer.
- Haridra - Haridra is an excellent choice for lowering blood sugar and reversing insulin resistance. It helps to slower the progress of cancer and minimizes the side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy. It is helps to improve and strengthen complexion. Haridra significantly inhibits the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
- Ratiringani - Such a fantastic antioxidant Ratiriangani. Improves vision, helps to fight cancer, clear skin & great source of vitamins and nutrients, reduces blood sugar levels, keep your bones healthy. They are packed with vitamins and iron that help strengthen your hair and can even add shine to damaged and lifeless hair. Also protects other structures of the body from oxygen damage.
- Aal (Noni) - Traditionally, it is believed that a person who consumes Noni will gain horse-like strength and vitality. It helps the body to cope with daily stress. It improves the brain functions like attention and concentration. It is known to improve energy, stamina and endurance.
- Amala - It is the richest natural source of vitamin “C” available on this planet. It helps mankind to live a longer and healthier life. Amala works as a good blood purifier.It helps to treat various diseases like diabetes, heart disease, diarrhea, fever, bacterial and viral infections. It works as a natural appetizer and maintain overall health and wellness.
- Gajar - Gajar increases energy and purifies the blood. Gajar stabilizes blood sugar level. Increases immunity and fights against diseases. The potent nutrients in Gajar help to increase sperm count and also maintain the health of sperm in men.Highly rich in anti oxidant properties and vitamins make the skin young and healthy.
- Green Tea - Green tea is fantastic for immune system, and can even promote calmness and relaxation. It may lower the risk of various types of cancer due to antioxidant property. It helps to improve the brain functions. Besides inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it kills cancer cells without harming healthy tissue. Green tea can decrease risk of dying and helps you live longer.
- Palak - Palak has been used to enrich body complexion. It is still promoted today, in Ayurvedic ways, as a sleep remedy for insomnia. It has an aphrodisiac property, which boost energy and vitality to improve physical performance.
- Draksha - Draksha boosts memory power and acts as a brain tonic. It regulates functions of digestive system hence widely used inthirst, indigestion and Constipation.
- Dadam: Dadam is a proven rich source of anti oxidants, hence it is very good for heart. It cleanses and clarifies oral cavity, throat, esophagus stomach and chest. It improves intelligence, immunity and body strength.
- Godhum - As nature’s powerhouse of Vitamin E,Godhum is a natural aid for enhancing immunity and cardiovascular health along with enormous benefits for the skin and hair. Godhum in Ayurveda is recommended in the treatment of psoriasis, vitiligo, dry skin conditions, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, eczema, hir loss and in the enhancement of cognitive ability, heart health and liver functions.
Benefits of Ayuvardan :
- Enhances Immune System and Resistance Power
- Keeps body young and agile by its Rejuvenation property
- Preserves health and longevity
- Increases physical and mental capabilities
- Improves skin complexion
- Enhances concentration and memory power
- Increases the capacity of sense organs
Direction for Use :
- Adult - 5 to 15ml. diluted with 150ml. water. At morning and evening on empty stomach
- Children - 2.5ml to 7.5ml diluted with 150ml. water. At morning and evening empty stomach Shake well before use.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Prolonged use is advisable for better results.